Don't let the label fool you, the River Road Hoodlum Jacket is an antique inspired distressed leather jacket with valiant white stripes crosswise the chest. The classic jacket looks great on or off the bike.
This Men's Vintage Leather Jacket is made of real leather. The outfit is available amazing combination of grey white and brown and includes an additional soft lining stitched inside. It has snap tab collar and designed with two zipper chest pockets and two waistline pocket are extra addition in adaptability.
This stylish leather jacket is best to be worn casually. It is a perfect outerwear with T-shirts, shirts, pants and jeans to appear striking.
- External: Hard leather of the finest quality has been used for this jackets manufacturing.
- Internal: The internal part contradicts with the durable hard exterior, as it is totally comfortable and cozy from the inside.
- Color: A never seen before rare combination of Grey, white and brown, which makes this jacket one of the most creative pieces in the market.
- Front: A tap button collar which is supported by a straight Ykk zipper.
- Pockets: Two conventional pockets that follow the design pattern.
- Design: Brown Line patterns could be seen running down the collar till the waist. As this combines beautifully with the primary color of the jacket I.e. Grey.
- Sleeves: Full sleeves that have a strap of white on either side in accordance to the white straps on the front.